Sunday, November 22, 2015

In Case you Missed it!

http://www.capenews.net/arts_and_entertainment/falmouth-author-s-new-book-encourages-cooking-community/article_2d650e9e-c453-546d-b0b5-dc4019a930a0.html

A very happy thanksgiving from my home to yours. I've been thinking about the menu and gathering what I need for dinner at my house this week. The Holidays can get easily stressful so I am making a point to spend time each day keeping things simple with daily walks on the marsh and taking a few minutes to write down five things I am grateful for.

Today the five things I am grateful for include 1) the super sweet article written about the release of my book in Friday's Enterprise ( I copied the link above in case you didn't see it) 2) long walks on the marsh 3) morning coffee 4) the love in my life from each of my children and the peace I feel that they each will be home for the holiday and 5) the release of my book.


What are you making this Holiday? an Old family favorite or are you trying something new?
What are you most grateful for?


No comments: